Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Floyd Taylor Song Selection In Progress

It's hard to believe that Malaco is about to begin work on Floyd Taylor's 4th album with Malaco. Floyd is a great singer with a lot of talent. Oh by the way, he's also the spitting image and sounds just like his father the late Johnnie Taylor.

Anyway, the Malaco team is hard at work with Floyd reviewing some really strong choices for songs to be included on his latest album. The entire company is buzzing about the songs so be sure to check back for updates as they become available.

2 comments:

JOYCE said...

I ENJOY YOUR MUSIC KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I'AM SURE YOU MADE HIM PROUD.

Unknown said...

I am a new fan of Floyd Taylor. I was introduced to his music on Sunday Blues V 104.1 Atlanta...R. Bailey.. And saw him in concert Atlanta Civic Center with the other Greats... I absolutely LOVE your music Floyd and can listen to you ALL DAY.... Beautiful love balads expressing appreciation for a womans beauty and other positive qualites.. I am truly looking forward to your new CD.
Love,
Cheryl... Georgia Peach