Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gospel Music Song “Close to You” Sung by BeBe & CeCe Winans



The Malaco Music Group has announced that gospel music superstars BeBe and CeCe Winans have signed an exclusive distribution deal for B & C Records, their first joint record label venture. With Malaco Records as their new distribution partner BeBe and CeCe have launched their new label with the release of “Close to You”which is the first single from their gospel music CD which will be in stores in September.

I love this video of them singing the new single on TBN. You can tell they love and enjoy each other very much. What a special brother/sister relationship. lol @ CeCe teasing BeBe about going to bed at 8:00. Reminds me of how much I love my brothers even though they teased me terribly when were were young. lol ~ 1800Gospel.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, so her name is Priscilla, not Cecelia.