Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sounds Of Blackness Nominated For Two NAACP Awards


The MALACO Music Group congratulates The Sounds Of Blackness for their two NAACP Nominations for Outstanding Duo Group or Collaboration and Outstanding World Music Album for their current, CD "The Sounds of Blackness" available in stores & online.
The 43rd NAACP Image Awards will air live Friday, February 17, 2012, on NBC from 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. ET.

Please visit http://www.naacpimageawards.net for the complete listing.

1 comment:

oabthe3 said...

Plagiarism!?
In 2006, I produced inspirational music projects with YuLanda Lunn and Terrence Frierson, from Sounds of Blackness.
One of my songs I composed, copyrighted, produced and published is entitled, "Let Me Fly Again, 3:49 (c)."
My concerns are that Sounds of Blackness have plagiarized my work with their new song entitled
"Fly Again 3:48," featuring Jamecia Bennet on Malaco Records Label, in Jackson, Mississippi.