Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mississippi Mass Choir – Welcome To The Top 10!!!

After 31 weeks on the BDS Billboard Hot Gospel Songs Charts, God Made Me” by the Mississippi Mass Choir grinds upward 1 space to enter into the Top 10 this week.

“God Made Me” has spent approximately 6 weeks prior at #12, 2 weeks at #11 before moving its way upward.

D.A. Johnson, Executive Director of the Malaco’s Gospel Division states, “I would like to congratulate my promotional team for their diligence and hard work. It’s immensely gratifying to see that in the midst of Contemporary giants in the marketplace, that there is still a place where a historic Traditional choir from Mississippi can still shine brightly and spread their powerful message of hope. Thank you Gospel radio and Urban radio stations that program Gospel music for your continued support of Malaco.”

“God Made Me” was penned by Jules Bartholomew who has written such hits for Hezekiah Walker and LFC as “Faithful Is Our God,” “Calling My Name,” and “God Favored Me.”

“God Made Me” is the song that offers “Daily Affirmations” to encourage and inspire everyday people while strengthening the faith of the believer.

“I’m A Conqueror, I’m Victorious, I Won’t Be Stopped. I’m A Believer, I’m An Achiever, I Won’t Be Blocked. God Made Me Who I Am”

No comments: