Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lil Blair Added To 4 Winds / Malaco Roster


At the American Gospel Quartet Convention in Birmingham this past week, during the Hall of Fame Luncheon, in front of a couple of hundred witnesses, 4 Winds / Malaco signed Lil Blair & The Fantastic Heirs. WHAAAAT! Lil Blair & The Fantastic Heirs, WHAAAAT! Lil Blair & The Fantastic Heirs… OKAY!!! (Couldn’t resist) Lol!!!

Formally known as Lil Blair & The Fantastic Violinaires, the group has officially dropped that name to begin a new era in their Quartet Gospel ministry and music recording career.

In my opinion, Lil Blair is much too young and talented to spend his entire career as what may be perceived by some to be a gimmick or tribute band to his mentor, the late great Robert Blair. I am excited that he has chosen to honor the Quartet legend and keep his legacy alive by taking everything he had learned from him and applying it to his own unique ministry in which Robert Blair himself gave his blessings and passed the mantle to as his true apparent heir.

5 comments:

musicmann said...

Thats great ,what are their upcoming concert dates and live appearences

Unknown said...

I would love to have a dvd of you all. do you all have a new one out. i would love to have it. please contact me and let me know. u guys sound so good. just like robert blair.

f2dc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
f2dc said...

Lil Blair and The Fantastic Heirs will be in concert this Mother's Day, May 8th. 2011 at the Wolverine Baptist State Headquarters in Saginaw, MI. Def Cutz Entertainment presents: The "Mother May I" gospel quartet concert! Show starts at 5:30p.m. with doors opening at 4:30p.m. Cost is just $10(adv) and $15(door)! For more info or tickets, please call (989)284-1330, thanks!

Unknown said...

SHORTY_DEE SAID YOU'R DC IS SO WOUNDERFUL I REALLY LIKE THE SONGS. AND I WISH ALL OF YOU THE BEST. AND I AN PROUD THAT YOU ARE WITH MALACO MUSIC GROUP. MAY GOD TAKE YOU HIGHER. AND MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE THAT HAD A PART IN THIS CD IT IS A WOUNDERFUL CD.LOTS OF LOVE.











I WISH YOU THE BEST. AND I AND PROUD YOU HAVE MOVED UP WITH MALACO MUSIC GROUP.