Notables who attended:
- Malcolm White and Larry Morrisey from the Mississippi Arts Commission
- Honorable Mary Coleman, House of Representatives, along with several other legislators
- Wanda Collier Wilson, Legina Fisher, Linda Mann, Gina Aswell and others from the Jackson Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Alex Thomas, Heritage Trails Programs Manager, Mississippi Development Authority
- Jesse Robinson, Blues musician and Blues Trail Board Member
Darrell Luster of The Sensational Nightingales
Luster Crume of The Soul Stirrers
We had a terrific reception with homegrown, Mississippi food and soft drinks while playing Malaco's best from our Box Set compilation.
Thanks to the State of Mississippi and the Blues Heritage Trail for making this happen and thank you to everyone who has supported "The Last Soul Company" for the past 40 years - and counting!
More Thanks go to the following media outlets for their coverage and support:
The Clarion Ledger, Richard Lake
Jackson Free Press, Jeri Lynn & Greg Williamson