Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mel Waiters Latest Release Scheduled For April

The latest album from Malaco/Waldoxy recording artist Mel Waiters is scheduled for release in April. As many of you know, and for those who don't Mel hosts an online radio show on www.southernsoulradio.com every Friday night called Friday Night Fish Fry. It is packed with soulful jams that will get you moving all night long.

Once the songs are made available, we'll post them here. As always, check out www.malaco.com for more information.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whats up with the album Mel Waiters I want that song Everything Is Going Up.

TheBostons said...

I've been waiting for the new release and waiting and waiting. My husband loves Mel Waiters and Everything is going up has his ears pin to the radio. Where and when can I get this release? PLEASE, we've waiting long enough. my email address: vasmyself@yahoo.com or veronica.delaine@va.gov
Please let me know something bout this album! We hungry and trying to get feed!